Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore

The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore By: William Joyce

Mr. Morris Lessmore loved reading and words.  He lived the life in his book as he sat and wrote everyday.  One day he looses his books and all the writing he has done. He wandered around until he met a lady with flying books. One of these books took him to a place with so many books and he was so happy.  He spent the rest of his life with these books until he was old and it was time to move on.

I loved this book.  It had the most beautiful illustrations and a message that I truly love.   The images of him with piles of books around him remind me of me. When you are surrounded by books you can truly be amazed, and that your life is a story that you write each day you live.


I borrowed this from the public library
ISBN: 978-1-4424-5702-7

No comments:

Post a Comment