Monday, June 3, 2013

Interrupting Chicken

Interrupting Chicken By: David Ezra Stein


This is the story of the little red chicken who would love for  his father to read him a bedtime story.  The problem is that whenever Papa starts to read little red chicken become the interrupting chicken. Papa cannot get through a story without being interrupted and he begins to get frustrated.  Little red chicken decides to read a bedtime story to Papa instead.  But he is also interrupted, by Papa's snoring.

This is a perfect bedtime story for any age. My boys love it! I also plan to read it to my 5th grade class because I know that they will enjoy the funny illustrations and the basics of the story.  I loved it!

I purchased this book from Barnes and Noble.  I love teacher gifts!
ISBN: 978-0-7636-4168-9

No comments:

Post a Comment