Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The False Prince

The False Prince By: Jennifer A. Nielsen

Sage is an orphan who always seems to get himself in trouble.  One day a man named Conner, finds him and pays for him.  Conner has gone to many orphanages to find the perfect boys. Conner tells the boys that they have two weeks to prove themselves or else they will die.  Conner is trying to find a prince, to replace the long lost prince Jaron.  Sage knows he does not fit the part but finds himself in the middle of it all.

I loved this book.  It was really good, Sage was a great main character that I instantly enjoyed reading about.  Even though he did not want to be a prince, and wanted to escape at every turn I found myself wanting him to win.  With an interesting twist in the book, this book is well worth your time.

I bought this from Mostly Books a local book store.
ISBN: 978-0-545-28414-1

No comments:

Post a Comment