Saturday, July 9, 2011

How I Spent My Last Night On Earth

How I Spent My Last Night On Earth
By: Todd Strasser

What would you do if you found out that an asteroid was going to hit the Earth tomorrow?  This book follows Allegra who is thinking the same thing.  According to an internet source there is a huge asteroid heading  to destroy Earth, but she does not realize this until she gets to school in the morning and sees that things are just not right. People who never talk to each other  are all crowded together talking, not to mention the strange bad boy Andros is knocking on her window to chat with her.  After a strange assembly at school everyone decides what is the point of staying in class anyway if an asteroid is coming and ending their lives.  Allegra finds out that her kind of boyfriend and her best friend had a night of romance and so she heads to hang out on the beach with Andros.  Will she find happiness? Will the world end?
This was just a fun saw it at the library and thought it looked funny so I picked it up. Great beach read or teenage fun read.  I enjoyed it because it was so silly and hysterical.  ISBN: 978-1-4169-5411-8

No comments:

Post a Comment