Sunday, July 13, 2014

Across The Universe

Across The Universe By: Beth Revis

Amy and her family have been frozen, and will be awoken in three hundred years to start a new colony.  As she is frozen she dreams on.  Elder has only ever known life on the Godspeed.  He is to take the place of Eldest when it is time, and is learning how to run the ship.  When Amy is pulled from her frozen sleep early, things start to change.  It becomes apparent that things are not what they seem on the ship, and the future they were all hoping for may not come true. Amy is going to fight for what she thinks is right, and to stay alive herself.

While I don't know that I really liked this book, I did  not put it down.  I was hooked on finding out the answer to the crimes that were being committed. I wanted to make sure that Amy survived, and wanted to see what she would do as she found out more and more.  I also so hoped throughout the book that Elder would make the right choices. Interesting book.

I borrowed this from the public library
ISBN: 978-1-59514-397-6

No comments:

Post a Comment