Friday, August 30, 2013

Crown of Midnight

Crown of Midnight By: Sarah J. Maas

Celaena is doing the King's bidding, and killing the people that he assigns her to.  She hates working for him though, and actually has not killed a single one.  She has been telling the men to run and hide and never come back. Her next assignment leads her to her former friend Archer, and she wants to get information about why he is on the King's list before he leaves.  She discovers a group of people that are out to get the evil King, and their methods lead to the death of someone special to Celaena.  While she is doing her work, Celaena and Chaol finally find that they cannot live without each other, but things stand in their way.  And Celaena also finds more secret magic in the castle that just might kill her.

I loved this second book in the Throne of Glass series just as much as the first.  I could not put it down. I love Celaena even more now then I did in the beginning.  I want her to have a happy life wherever she wants to go and not have to do other people's work.  My heart broke for her in this book and the end was so surprising.  I am not wanting to wait for the next book in the series and know it will be a while. Great book!!

I borrowed this from a friend.
ISBN: 978-1-61963-062-8

No comments:

Post a Comment