Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ben Rides On

Ben Rides On By: Matt Davies

Ben loves his new wheels and he loves riding to school because he can take the long way.  He does not when he gets to school because Adrian, the bully, is mean.  Adrian takes Ben's bike and destroys it, and in the process Adrian is in a terrible dangerous place. Ben finds him and is the bigger person and helps Adrian.  Adrian in turn fixes the bike that he broke. 

I thought this book had a great message that even when someone is mean you can be nice to them and maybe it will change their ways. I am always on the hunt for books with my kiddos names in them and my Ben loved this story, so I will definitely be looking for this book to buy!

I borrowed this from the public library.
ISBN: 978-1-59643-794-4

No comments:

Post a Comment