Friday, August 9, 2013

A Handbook for Dragon Slayers

A Handbook for Dragon Slayers By: Merrie Haskell

Tilda would love to live alone and read and write books. But as a princess she is not given the time to do that. But as she sets of on an adventure to be a scribe for her friend Parz she thinks that she just might not go back to being the princess that she is.  On this adventure she is forced to face the Wild Hunt, and has a debt to pay to them. She meets dragons and is captured by an evil sorcerer. These adventures lead her to question what really is important in life.

I really liked this book. I thought that Tilda was a strong princess who felt like many girls that maybe she wasn't good enough or didn't have the ability to let the comments of others go.  I thought that the adventure in this book was perfect and kept me reading.  I am definitely going to recommend this book to some of the girls in my class that like magic and adventure.

I borrowed this from the public library
ISBN: 978-0-06-200816-9

No comments:

Post a Comment