Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Tangle Of Knots

A Tangle of Knots By: Lisa Graff


This story starts with the loss of something very important.  But in this world everyone has a Talent. Talents are used to make people good at something very special.  There are people that are good at finding things for people, people that are good spiters, and others that don't yet know what their talents are.  Cady is great at making perfect cakes for people, but she is an orphan that wants a home.  Some remarkable events happen that bring many people under the roof of the Lots Luggage Emporium and the events that happen next are beyond everyone's wildest dreams.

I seriously could not put this book down, I read it in one night.  It was so good.  There were so many character's stories all melded into one and it just made for the perfect book.  Everyone's lives were connected in some way and they all ended up working together. I thought it also showed how living with a heart that is wanting something so bad it can cloud your vision.  I cannot wait to tell some of my readers at school about this one.

I borrowed this from the public library
ISBN: 978-0-399-25517-5

No comments:

Post a Comment