Monday, January 21, 2013

How To Babysit A Grandpa

How To Babysit A Grandpa By: Jean Reagan  Illustrated By: Lee Wildish


This is an instructional book for kids on how to babysit Grandpa.  It gives directions for what types of snacks to have for Grandpa, "ice cream topped with cookies", how to play with Grandpa "build a pirate cave", how to wake Grandpa up, and much more.

I love this book!!  It is one of the best picture books I have seen.  I love the illustrations and the way it shows just how much fun grandpas are.  I know that my dad is a lot of fun for my kids and does crazy things like in this book.  And I remember my grandpas being silly and just not following the regular rules. Perfect gift for any grandpa!

I borrowed this from the public library
ISBN: 978-0-375-96713-9

No comments:

Post a Comment