Tuesday, May 1, 2012

PicThe Eraserheads

The Eraserheads By: Kate Banks Pictures By: Boris Kulikov

This book is about the lives of three eraserheads; an owl, a crocodile, and a pig.  They live in the room of a young boys who loves to draw and create.  They are all special and have their own talents, like math eating, and letters.  One day their young boy started to draw a picture the picture ended up at the edge of the paper and was accidentally erased.  By the boy was able to draw more adventures to send the eraserheads on, but they found out that they really really liked just being at home!

I loved this book!  I thought the pictures were beautiful and made the story come to life on the page. The story was cute, having the eraserheads come to life was a great idea, and giving them different personalities that worked well together!  I read this to my class of fourth and fifth graders and they really liked it a lot!  My kids at home did to! Great read aloud book!!

I bought this at the Scholastic Book Fair
ISBN: 978-0-374-39920-7

No comments:

Post a Comment