Friday, December 27, 2013

Bang

Bang: Visions Book Two By: Lissa McMann

Sawyer is now having visions of a terrible thing happening. With the support of Jules, he is able to talk through what he sees.  When they realize that they are dealing with a school shooting, they know they need to act fast and find out where and when to try to stop the event.  Jules brother, Trey, agrees to help them figure it out. As they piece the puzzle together, Sawyers visions are constant and making him freak out.  They just need to stop it from happening.

I have to say that I was not thrilled with this book, which is not often what I have to say. I didn't like that the vision dealt with a school shooting, it bothered me.  I did finish it though and could say that I was happy with the ending, which leaves it open for another.  With some pretty mature topics and language, not a book I would recommend to teens. 

I borrowed this from the public library
ISBN: 978-1-4424-6625-8

No comments:

Post a Comment