Friday, February 8, 2013

Under The Never Sky


Under The Never Sky By: Veronica Rossi

Aria is worried about her mother.  She has not contacted her in a long time and the place where is mother is is off line.  Aria thinks that Soren can help her, but to do so she must hang out with him.  They go outside of their Realm, and when they do things get out of hand.  But Aria is saved by a Savage (a person who chose to live outside the Realms), but because she is not Soren, son of the leader, she is excilled into the wasteland.  Perry finds her after his nephew has been taken away. He will force her to help him find his nephew at all cost. But what will it cost the both of them, and can they work together to get what they both want.

This book had a strange start, and because I had to think about what was going on and picture in my mind what the characters were doing, it was a slow start for me.  But as soon as I put things together and the action started happening I really got into the storyline.  I liked how the two characters, Aria and Perry, hated each other but had to work together.  Perfect high school and older read.

I borrowed this from the public library
ISBN: 978-0-06-207204-7

No comments:

Post a Comment