Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas

Today for Christmas I am posting about two books that I think share the true meaning of Christmas. While I love all the holiday stuff Jesus is the reason. Merry Christmas!

On This Special Night By: Claire Freedman and Simon Mendez

This book tells about the birth of Jesus from the animal's point of view. The illustrations are beautiful and the story is fantastic!  A perfect Christmas read for all ages!

This was a gift to my kiddos!
 ISBN: 978-0-545-10568-2










A Tree for Christmas By: Dandi Daley Mackall Illustrated By: Dominic Catalano

This book tells the story of Jesus' life using different trees as illustrations.  It shows him in different stages of his life and in poetry ties it to a tree. Which at the end gives us a great reason for the Christmas Tree.  I love the illustrations in this book because each time it tells a new story there is a sketch of a family going and cutting down their Christmas tree.

This was also a gift to my kiddos!
ISBN: 0-7586-0669-9

No comments:

Post a Comment