Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sisters Red

Sisters Red By: Jackson Pearce

Scarlet has one goal in life, to hunt Fenris.  As a young girl Scarlet and her sister, Rosie, were at home when the wolf attacked their grandmother, and then attacked them.  Scarlet was left with many scars and with a passion to hunt the Fenris that did this to her.  Her partner in hunting Silas left for a while but has returned just in time to help her in the hunt she has been waiting for. But for Rosie and Silas, hunting is not everything, and Scarlet has a hard time dealing with the news that hunting is not for everyone all the time.

This was a great twist on Little Red Riding Hood. I love retold fairy tales and this one does not disappoint.  Scarlet had some hard lessons to learn in this book, and with each one she came out stronger.  I also loved the cover, what a great illustration.
 Great read.

I borrowed this from the public library.
ISBN: 978-0-316-06868-0

2 comments:

  1. My Name is Steve Jones from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Liammy, am an agent of Vampire family Hood here to introduce to you our new world of vampire trend ,where life get easier , we have made so many people vampires and have turned them rich you will be assured long life and prosperity, you shall be made to very sensitive to metal alertness, stronger and also very fast , you will not be restricted to walking at night only, Even broad daylight you will be free to be able to walk...And just in case you oppressed by some unscrupulous persons or anyone at all in anyway we can still help you fight them. Also, your protection is assured immediately you join. Feel free to CONTACT them , Email: vamcommunity8@gmail.com if you are interested or need our Assistant.: VAMCOMMUNITY8@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete