Tuesday, December 30, 2014

All These Things I've Done

All These Things I've Done By: Gabrielle Zevin

Anya is just trying to get by. She has a lot on her plate, taking care of her dying grandmother, going to school, and making sure her older brother and younger sister are ok.  And, she is the daughter of one of the most notorious crime lords, even though he is dead, his past is still a part of her life. Anya meets Win at school when she is in the office for throwing lasagna on her ex boyfriend, and she really kinda likes him, even though his father is the new DA.  But Anya is framed for a crime that she didn't commit, and her grandmother dies, so Anya has to figure out how to manage everything that comes after.

I liked this book a lot. I really enjoyed Anya's strong character in the face of so many challenges in her life. She truly did what was best for everyone in her life, even if it meant that her happiness was set aside.

I borrowed this from the public library.
ISBN: 978-0-374-30210-8

1 comment:

  1. My Name is Steve Jones from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete