Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Assassin's Blade

The Assassin's Blade: The Throne Of Glass Novellas By: Sarah J. Maas

These are the stories that tell us what has made Celaena who she is.  We meet her as the assassin that she was training to be, we get to know her personally, and know what is taken from her.  There are five stories in this book, each with an important even tin Celaena's life.  We get to meet Same, who Celaena begins to love with her whole heart. We are with her when she is sent to the Red Desert for disobeying her orders, and we know the struggles that she faces.

I really enjoyed these stories. It gave a whole new look at Celaena's life  I love this character even more then when I read the other two books. These are one of my favorite series. I cannot wait for the next book to come out.

I borrowed this book from a friend
ISBN: 978-1-61963-361-2

No comments:

Post a Comment