Monday, March 17, 2014

Frozen

Frozen By: Melissa De La Cruz and Michael Johnston


Natasha knows one thing, she wants to get to the Blue.  She is living in New Vegas, which is covered in a sea of ice.  She believes that she is a monster, and can control things like other people's minds, and she is in danger if anyone finds out.  Ryan Wesson "Wes", just needs to make money so that he can eat. He takes the money for getting Natasha where she needs to go, but they both know that the trip to the Blue is not going to be a safe one.  They run into some scary situations, and are caught by some other pirates, now they just need to find a way to get out alive.

When I started this book I really wasn't interested. But after a few chapters I was hooked.  The story of Natasha always hiding who she is because people want to catch her to use her powers was one that I really enjoyed. Then she meets Wes, who also has a secret reason to help her, and they connect.  Another good science fiction/fairy tale story that I think teens will enjoy.

I borrowed this from the public library
ISBN: 978-0-399-25754-4

No comments:

Post a Comment