Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The 5th Wave

The 5th Wave By: Rick Yancey

Cassie is all alone and trying to survive.  She believes is the lone survivor from her family since the Others have come.  It has been 4 waves of terror for the world as they have taken over, killed, and infected people with a deadly virus. She just wants to find out if her brother is alive and she is trying to get to the place she believes he was taken.  But to get there is a struggle and a terrifying journey filled with pain and memories.

I thought that this book was just alright. I know that some teens will definitely get interested in it though and so I would recommend it to those that like alien take overs.  I did get hooked on the main character Cassie and wanted her to find her brother.  I think I just got lost in all the details, that didn't make a clear picture for me.

I borrowed this from the public library
ISBN: 978-0-399-16241-1

No comments:

Post a Comment