Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Zorro Gets An Outfit

 Zorro Gets An Outfit By: Carter Goodrich

Zorro and his pal Mister Bud love to play outside!  But today is not a great day for Zorro.  His owner gives him an outfit and he does not like to go outside in it!!  Zorro is completely embarrassed and teased by the other dogs and even by the neighborhood cat Slim.  But at the park Zorro meets Dart who is super fast and also has an outfit. So, Zorro does not feel so bad about himself after all.

 I loved this book. The pictures are fabulous and the story made me giggle.  I loved the characters faces and expressions because it made it all the more funny.  I loved the name of Zorro's buddy Mister Bud!!  It was just a fantastic book to read!!!  All ages would love this book!

I found this at the public library.
ISBN: 978-1-4424-3535-3

No comments:

Post a Comment