Saturday, March 24, 2012

John Himmelman

This is a post about three of the funniest books I have purchased for my kids in a long time.  These books are written and illustrated by John Himmelman.   These books are about the animals on the farm that come to the rescue of the Greenstalk family and help save the day.  The illustrations are hilarious and so is the plot of each one. I highly recommend these books to anyone with kids!  They are so funny, my boys have had us read them every night for about two weeks and they never get old!!

Chickens to the Rescue The Greenstalk family is having trouble. Things just are not going their way, but luckily they have the chickens that come to the rescue and save the day!

Pigs to the Rescue The Greenstalk family loved having the chickens help but the pigs are a different story. When the pigs help things do not always go the best way!

Cow to the Rescue The Greenstalk family needs help at the county fair and the cows are there for them. They even get the family there!!

My mom purchased these as a gift for my kiddos from amazon.com


ISBN: 978-0-8050-7951-7 : 978-0-8050-8683-6 : 978-0-8050-9249-3

No comments:

Post a Comment