Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Great Fuzz Frenzy

The Great Fuzz Frenzy By: Janet Stevens and Susan Stevens Crummel


This is a book about if you want something so bad it can tear your life apart!  A dog drops a tennis ball into a prairie dog hole, at first the dogs are very scared of the thing, but then they find that they cannot live without the fuzz. It begins to tear their community apart as they all fight for the fuzz they love.  Until one brave and daring dog comes up with a plan to rid of the fuzz forever!!

This book is one of my favorites! It is so much fun to read aloud and has a great message for kids. My children at home LOVE it, and I think just about any kid that hears it loves it too. I read it to my 4th and 5th graders and they thought it was great, and my son's Kindergarten teacher read it and they loved it just as much. Great addition to any read aloud collection!!

I borrowed this from the school library
ISBN: 978-0152046262

No comments:

Post a Comment