Saturday, January 31, 2015

Fairest

Fairest By: Marissa Meyer

This is the story of the evil queen Levana, and tells how she became who she is.  Levana did not have an easy life, her parents were killed, she had a sister that was not kind to her, she suffered a terrible accident that left her disfigured, and she fell in love with a palace guard that did not love her back. She spent so much time in this book trying to make the guard, Evret, love her and accept her. She tricks him in to marrying him, while she uses her glamour to be his dead wife, and tries to raise his daughter.  Then when her sister dies, and leaves baby Selene, Levana tries to come up with a plan to rid of her.

This book was depressing. Levana is such a sad person,she tries so hard to make others love her, but goes about that in all the wrong ways. It makes complete sense why she is the evil person she is, but the lengths she goes to better herself are awful.  I enjoyed learning about her, and her past, and think that it makes a great addition to the series.

I purchased this book on Amazon.com
ISBN: 978-1-250-06055-6

1 comment:

  1. My Name is Steve Jones from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete