Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Back To Blogging!

I don't really think anyone checks out this blog, but for any who might I am back!

Here are a few things I read while I was gone.


Divergent Series By: Veronica Roth
    
     This is the story of Beatrice Prior, in a post apocalyptic Chicago area. I was instantly hooked on this series again (I read the first one a while ago).  I finished all four of the books in two days.  Although I hated the end. 














The Pledge By: Kimberly Derting

     I loved this book about Charlania who has to hide her ability to understand all languages. She meets the prince, who is in disguise, and they end up finding friendship.  Charlania is the key though to overthrowing the evil reign of the kingdom.  I can't wait to read the next two books in the series!











Mortal Instruments Series By: Cassandra Claire. 

    I finished this series and was thrilled with the ending  I am glad I was able to find out what happened with Clary and Jace, and how they work tougher with their friends to overthrow Sebastian, Clary's brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment