Friday, October 18, 2013

Confessions of a Murder Suspect

Confessions of a Murder Suspect By: James Patterson and Maxine Paetro

Tandy and her siblings were home the night that their parents were murdered.  None of them heard what happened and now they are confused and want answers. But when Tandy becomes the prime suspect and begins to dig into their parent's lives, she finds much more than she thought.  While trying to prove her innocence she is not prepared for what she finds out about her family.

I cannot say that I really enjoyed this book.  I tried to like it because it was recommended.  It just was not that interesting for me. But teens out there might find that the plot is a good one.  I really liked the title of the book and was excited to read it.

I borrowed this from the public library.
ISBN: 978-0-316-20698-3

No comments:

Post a Comment